I have been in the health and fitness industry in some capacity since 2012.
Initially, I created a free Facebook group for others struggling like me who needed accountability.
That grew into me, becoming a professional in the industry and now having helped over 1000 clients.
It has been a wild ride and continues to be!
Also, I am proud to be the first in my family to graduate with a master’s degree, but even more proud that my children watched me do it to know that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
The only limits we have are the ones that we choose to have.
What I have done
- 2014 – 2018 Semper Fi Fund Community Runner & Race Organizer Volunteer
- 2015 – 2018 Strength & Speed Workout Leader with Stroller Warriors Running Club
- 2017 Certified ACE Fitness Personal Trainer
- 2018 ACE Fitness Weight Management Specialist
- 2018 – 2020 Master’s in Human Performance & Nutrition from Liberty University
- 2021 ISSA Nutritionist
- 2021 ISSA Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2021 ISSA Glute Specialist
- 2022 NASM Physique & Bodybuilding Certification
- 2022 GGS Women’s Coaching Specialist Certification
- 2023 Precision Nutrition Level 1
- 2023 GGS Prenatal & Postnatal Coaching Certification
- 2023 GGS Menopause Coaching Certification